Wednesday 22 August 2012

Spring / Summer 2013: Antique Silver eyes and Watermelon Lips!


Lucky old me, I get to work on such a variety of shoots and that's how I like it.  Some are more creative than others, that's fine with me though when I have artistic licence to do be inspired by Fashion Designer, Suzannah S/S 13 collection, I am momentarily floating on powder puffs!
Suzannah, unrivalled designer of quintessentially British fashion with vintage charm, has unleashed refreshing watermelon tones as well as her ever popular cool minks so I mixed up the exact shade for lips for her Look Book shoot a few weeks ago.  


For this I used a combination of OCC Lip Tars and Chanel Rouge Coco Sari Dore to create a creamy block of watermelon.  


Eyes were laid with Ellis Faas Lights of soft sparkle in shades Antique Silver on lids surrounded by Green Gold, topped off with A/W addition YSL Volume Mascara in Khaki.
Hmm, how delicious to finish with watermelon lips, I'm looking forward to sporting this look next Summer, bring it on!!
To see more go to www.suzannah.com and see my favourites from this collection in my Fashion Portfoilo www.nadiramakeup.com 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutley love this lip colour you have created! Stunning! Loving the eyes too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a beautiful lip & the eyes are stunning too!

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete