Sunday 11 December 2011

Backstage of You Magazine Shoot with the Inbetweeners girls!

About a month or so ago, one weekend, I was heading to a North London location for a You Magazine shoot with the fabulous girls from The Inbetweeners movie.  It was a pleasure working with the team, including photographer, Steve Schofield, who's work I've admired for some time and I was overjoyed to see him again after a recent shoot for Soap & Glory.

Here are some of the stunning girls behind the scenes in between shots.



And a closer look at the captivating, Laura Haddock, the cover girl for this issue of You.


Laura has a delightful face to work on and what a shock to see dark locks instead of blonde. Nevertheless, I added moisture to her hair with Sebastian Potion 9 and used large Babyliss barrel tongs to get a 50's style set with a modern twist.  And Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet La Fascinante lips to finish such a chic youthful look.


Then, the intriguing beauty of Lydia Rose Bewley, who's titan hair was boosted with movement, again with large barrel tongs and spritz of Sebastian Trilliant, then seeing I wanted it all about the lips, Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet L'Exuberante, added a sexy pink finish!

A peek at the cover...


See the final results of the shoot in today's You Magazine or online here!

3 comments:

  1. Love behind the scene shots. Fab hair and makeup. Laura Haddocks has amazing cheekbones! Diane(uk01) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know what shade Lydias hair is as I really want that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Diane Thanks!! Yes, simply stunning bone structure, it was a joy to make up up.x

    @anon I really cannot remember sorry, We did discuss it on the day and my memory has failed me. If I suddenly remember I shall mention on here! Thanks.x

    ReplyDelete